Friday, February 12, 2010

Things I Love 2010

11. I LOVE to see the ocean and beach
To watch surfers and ships that are far out of reach.
Cruising south (or north) on Highway 1
Enjoying the scenery and the February sun.

Today we leave for a short vacation stay with our friends, the Bishops, at Marriot Newport Coast Villas. I can't wait to go, but I have a little organizing that will keep me busy this morning, so I do need the last bit of home time. We will return on Sunday, and the family will gather on Valentines' Day for dinner and to finally celebrate Amy-Sue's Bday on her favorite day (which is not her real Bday, but we missed the August 13 date because of our Mission).
I am excited for the Olympics to start--poor Vancouver must be frustrated with the lack of snow this year, after all, it is the WINTER Olympics. Gee, they could have had the Reno snow we had in December when Sabrina ran her cross-country Jr. Olympics race. Something is backwards here. So...get creative Canada and Go USA!
I will have to catch up when I get home. Meanwhile, make it a Loving, Caring, Great weekend.
Remember, I LOVE YOU!

No comments: