Thursday, February 4, 2010

Things I Love 2010

4. I love my car, my convertible P. T.
It is the perfect car for me.
Top down, buckled in,
Time to take the grandkids for a spin.

I saw this car while we were on our first mission. I loved it. When we came home, we went to the Chrysler dealer and bought it. Occasionally I see some car on the road that I like, but when I get home and open the garage door, there it is---my car!! Shiny and red--I LOVE IT!
(see, I told you I would get materialistic.)
We cleaned more garage yesterday, and now we can see the entire top of the saw, and the workbench. Well it's a BIG DEAL to us!
Poor Amy-Sue had a root canal yesterday. Empathy, empathy! Then to make her day complete Sabrina has a bite (or something) on her leg and so Amy is off to Kaiser to get that checked.
The worst thing is that Sabrina has to stay off her feet for 2 days, so she will miss the fitness test at school. What? Can't she earn it by default? After all, she is 89th in the nation for nine to eleven year olds running 2 miles ( in the snow, in the altitude, I might add), and all she has to do for this "fitness test" is run 6 laps (1 mile) in 11 minutes--holy c---!
Tonight I have a meeting to learn more and get updated on the Yount program that is my Stake calling. It has been a while, and there are changes, so I hope this will help us get on track.

1 comment:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

I love your car too...hate the seatbelts-but love putting the top down and listening to my 3 happy girls in the back! It's a fun ride!