Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things I Love 2010

6. I love Amy-Sue's chocolate chip cookies--she makes them very yummy
Of course I'm not begging or hinting,
But if she was to make some, and share...
I would have a happy tummy!

OOOOOH it is still raining and I am tired of it. I am feeling a little empathy for those people who are house-bound by snow for days on end. I like to be home, but if I want to get out, I don't want to scurry around in the rain. Not that I don't have plenty to do here--Ed and Janice Bishop are coming today to spend the night with us. They are fun to be with and they always bring a bunch of games to play. So we invited the Millers over for dinner, too; 'cause they like games and they are fun to be with, also. I'm going to try a new recipe for dinner "Easy (I like easy) Sirloin Tip Roast, Lemony Red Potatoes, Broccli, and Mixed Green salad with pears, and ice cream and sherbert for dessert. I hope it turns out to be good--I need to brighten up my repitoire.
Sabrina has a basketball game today--I hope we can get to it! She is very fun to watch because she puts all her energy into playing, and seems to enjoy any sport she tries.
Make it a great (wet) day and if you are out and about, travel safe--us Californians do not know how to drive in the rain. ( Kinda makes me glad we have a Hummer on a day like this.)

1 comment:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Amy would love to make you a batch,
But she's much too tired.
I love my cookies too-
Please let me make them later and don't tell me I'm fired.

(I'm so not a good rhyme-r!)