Friday, October 10, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

Begin the day at Curves, then home to get ready for the day, and off to Carden Whittier School. Call the PressTelegram newspaper and register my feelings about their choice of glorifing four convicted murderers on the front page of the paper! Off to school. Classes today were fun, especially the calligraphers (8th graders) who are really doing well. Home to relax and make dinner (yes, 2 days in a row). Bob is off to a Boy Scout training of some kind, and I use the time to catch up on laundry, talk on the phone, and do a little computer browsing. Bob is home early--cause he's had more Scout training than most folks--with another badge to sew on his uniform shirt, that says "Trained" (yes, he is!) Play a little gin rummy--he wins, as usual.
Off to bed and FINISH my book--Finally! Another day of my life.
Blessings: family, time to myself, love of reading, love of teaching
Regrets: time wasting,

No comments: