Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mid-Week Wednesday

Start out with Curves--great way to start the day
Home, get ready, off to school. This is my busiest day at school--4 classes, and next week's prep.
Stop at Target on the way home to get birthday gifts for the Del Bellos that we missed while we were on our Mission. (Darn those summer birthdays!)
Bob calls and says if I hurry I can see Rylee playing in a golf match at Recreation Park--so I hurry. What fun to actually watch her play!
Dinner at home.(what?)
Visit with our neighbor, then a surprise visit from a friend that we have been trying to find.
He's alive and well, and it was so good to see him and talk to him.
Blessings: Grandchildren, "old" friends, Missions
Regrets: I am technologically challenged and don't know how to put pictures into these blogs--YET. Help! I need a lesson!
Make it a great day!

No comments: