Monday, October 13, 2008

Saturday Matters

Get up and get going..all the things I've put off, it's time to do 'em. C'mon Bob, let's get going.
Off to Lowe's for some flowers to replace all the dead ones I threw away Monday. Into WalMart for a gift for Amy-Sue's BD which we will finally celebrate at Sunday dinner, along with Charlee's BD and Tabitha's BD. On to Aaron Bros. for liquid nonwaterproof ink so I can fill my calligrapher's ink cartridges at school. Look out Ralphs, here I come--food for the Sunday triple BD feast (Spaghetti, Bread with Clearman's spread, Green Salad, Brownies and Ice Cream) the Del Bello girls' choices. Home, put away groceries (not my favorite chore) and have a bite to eat.
OOOps time for Hudson's soccer game. (Drew is the coach--proving that you don't have to play the sport to coach it) Hoooooooray--the "Serpents" won---Way to Go. Get those flowers in the ground. Phew! This old lady is tired. Watch the Boise State game on TV--HOOOOOOray, they won! Bake some Brownies for tomorrow. Plop, into bed.
Blessings: children and grandchildren, energy, living near shopping areas (hmmmm is that really a blessing?) Bob's company on my errands
Regrets: still don't have the photo skills, haven't connected with a couple of friends that are
heavy on my mind

No comments: