Monday, October 13, 2008

Sunday Already?

I love that church doesn't start until 11:00! Gives me time to set the table, and get food prepared for dinner and wrap the BD gifts. Testimony meeting--I sure don't know a lot of people in the ward yet!
However, when I ask some people I do know "Who is that?" they don't know either--guess we have some work to do! Practice for the Primary Program today, which we will not be here for (because we are going on an outing with our RV group and won't get home in time).
Del Bellos arrive after Sabrina ran in a Cross Country race at Laguna Niguel and placed third (probably would have done better, but she took a "superman" fall and got up and finished the race). Southern California Running Wild (the track team) took first, though and so she got a small trophy for third and the team got a trophy for first! Yeah Running Wild!!!
Ashcrafts arrive (yeah, the cousins are here, let the chaos and fun begin). Dinner, yum yum,everyone loves spaghetti! The time has come for BD presents:
Charlee (one year old in July) a pink, ride-on pony that makes noise and plays music
Tabitha (five years old in September) a Fancy Nancy doll (so Tabitha tells me she dreamed she would get a Fancy Nancy doll)
Amy-Sue (36 years old in August) a blue tooth so she can talk to me while she drives
Early goodbyes--its a school nite-- Now the house is sooooo quiet .
Blessings: FAMILY, church,living close to each other, talents
Regrets: Not being here for the real birthdates, (but I don't regret the Mission)

1 comment:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

I'm just now getting caught up on your posts.
Way to go Mom!
Thanks for a wonderful birthday dinner...you make the BEST spaghetti!