Saturday, January 31, 2009

Where did January go?

The month ends today and time has passed by in a hurry. Since I last posted I have had the chance to attend the regular Assistance League meeting and meet some more people. Bob had a doctor's appointment, and is now waiting to hear when he can have the surgery to (ugh) clean out his prostate. Sabrina played in her first violin concert this week and I was amazed how well they did. We tell her she is learning to "screech the cat"-- didn't sound like that at the concert though! Yeh, I am a proud Nana! She looked so sweet standing in the first row looking so serious about her music. We went to our friend's Eagle Scout Court of Honor, where Bob was
asked to give the Eagle Charge. Friday I had lunch with other ladies ,celebrating Carol Tracy's birthday at the Cheesecake Factory. If you can't find something to eat on their extensive menu, you just aren't hungry! My first time there, it is pricey, but yummy!!!
Saturday, Camryn played a great game of basketball, and her team won--by 2 points! I continue to be impressed with the quality of play and sportsmanship I see exhibited by these 10 and 11-year-old "kids". We are blessed to live close enough to be able to share these moments.
It makes every week fun and special. Love y'all!

2 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Thanks for being there for all those things. Your support means all the world to us!! We love you guys. We are proud of Dad's improvement, too.

ashcraft8 said...

Camryn loves having you at her games. Thanks for coming.