Sunday, January 18, 2009

Normal Is Good!

It seems that after many "abnormal" weeks, things are pretty much back to normal. A week ago Friday I was able to work at the Assistance League Thrift Shop on my regular assignment.It was good to be back with the ladies and look over what's new since I was able to work last November. (I even have my eyes on some Carbone glassware, and I am hoping no one else gets it first. Maybe I'll get there tomorrow! If I'm meant to own it, it will still be there.) Last weekend was uneventful, and normal. Monday we had dinner at Soup Plantation with the Millers and played Quiddler afterward. The only unusual thing about that is that I won, for a change! Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I taught at Carden. It is so good to be back there, it is a wonderful place to work! Wednesday we got a Subway sandwich and went to the Port to eat and enjoy the beautiful sunset. Boy the weather is so nice, not a normal January! Friday evening Bob and Roberta Keester came over. We visited and caught up on our travel plans, and we promised to get together more often. They are good friends and it is fun to just talk to them because their perspective on life is great! Saturday I took Sabrina and Tabitha for the morning.
We went to cheer for Camryn at her basketball game. It was a good, well-played game and her team won! Then we made a stop at the bank and on to Michael's. Tabitha doesn't like shopping, but I didn't know that until she told me "We've been shopping long enough (about 10 minutes).Let's find something else to do" so we picked up Bob and went to Chick Fil A for lunch.
Wonder of wonder, the COW was there and we even got a picture of Tabitha and Sabrina with
him (her?) (it?). Just normal fun. Today we went to 10th Ward to hear Amy-Sue speak. She did a GREAT job!!!!! Dinner with the family--our normal routine--always fun especially with Tiffany's game Snort----? (can't remember the name) but it is a hoot. Bob didn't play, but that is normal for him. It is really good to get back to normal. Make it a great week!

1 comment:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Tabitha's always good for a great comment! She's just like her mother (and her mother's mother...that's you MOM)...blunt and to the point!! I love it. Thanks for taking the girls-it was a great for them to spend some time with Nana (and Papa). Love ya Mom.