Saturday, February 7, 2009

Another Week of Normal Life

It's good to be normal again. Church and dinner on Sunday. Dinner and Quiddler with Millers on Monday. Tuesday at Carden--I'm glad the classes are finishing their landscape pictures.
The pastels are looking good and many of the watercolors are really good! (have I mentioned that I love watercolor paintings?) Wednesday and Thursday at Carden, as well. Friday was Mom's Muffin Morning at Tincher and since Amy and Gian have two girls there, I went as a "stand-in mom" with Sabrina. I even got a good idea for an art project when we have Parent Visitation Day at Carden. Then, off to the Assistance League Thrift Shop to donate a few extra hours to make up for the future days in the summer that I hope to miss while we are at Martin's Cove. Always fun to work at the Thrift and Vintage store, but I didn't find anything to buy this time. (I'm still recovering from missing the Carbone glassware) Saturday is basketball, with Sabrina playing her first game for this year and even scoring one basket! Camryn had two games but we could only be at the YMCA game, which was a winner, too! And then this afternoon a blast from the past--Ronnie Wurtz and Dr. Brad Davis came to visit us. They were Boy Scouts in Bob's first Scout troop in the 1960's. So fun to visit with them and relive old times. They were fun then, and they still are.
Blessings: family, friends (old and new)
No regrets today
Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Your life sounds busier than mine!