Monday, November 3, 2008

Too Much Happening

I'm slacking on my posts and use of the photos, but my mind isn't there right now. I hope I remember what to do when I finally take the time. Right now, Bob is in the CCU at Los Alamitos Hospital fighting an infection no one has named. His heartbeat was racing and irregular and that is what they are treating first. SOOOO I am spending a lot of time sitting with him.
I am so thankful for Amy-Sue and Drew and Gian and Tiff for being my support. I know it is very hard for them to pick up the slack and I know I am blessed with a family close at hand and friends who are so caring and supportive. Time to go get dressed for another day. More later..

1 comment:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Mom, We love you...and Dad. Please let us help any way possible. Prayers are there for both of you...and are we there for you!