Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Phew!

Last week was Spring Break for me (Bob is on a perpetual "break") and most of it was spent dealing with cars. Let me just say--I hate buying a car!!! The dealership we bought from was Cerritos GMC, Buick, Pontiac, Hummer (and Penske Smart) and I would not recommend them to my worst enemy! They jerked our chain, pressured us and made the buying experience very unpleasant; to the point that it soured us (especially Bob) on the car we now have. You need to be a Chicago lawyer to deal with them--I didn't get to that class when I was in Pacific Coast University of Law. So, I wouldn't ever deal with them again and we can only hope that their service department will be a more positive experience (if and when we need it) and that's my story. Now I'm truly going to "Bless and Release"and, renew my love affair with a Hummer3. PHEW!
Also, my PT Cruiser needed service and that led to added expense for tires and a brake job, which I think the tire company we went to did not do completely. Why do I think that? Well maybe because when I had to stop quickly, yesterday, for a yellow light, I ended up in the middle of the intersection (oooops--'scuse me--I didn't mean to stop out here--I'll just run this red light and get out of here). PHEW!
Ironically, Amy-Sue and Gian are having car issues, too. Not good to have radiator problems on one of the hottest days of the year. Call the tow truck. How to get the girls to and from school??
We may need to use the H3 to help. The girls are ready for that ride. PHEW!
On the fun and positive side, Sherri Araiza did an Arbonne demonstration at our house last night and some of us "girls" tried out some awesome skin care products. Even Tabitha gave the lotions a try, and she was lovin' being with us.
Back to school, it is good. Busy week, that is good, too.
It is good to get a break from "Spring Break."
Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

I'm ready to bless and release this dang Durango and get a Smart car. What? what's that you say? It's only a two-seater...oh well, I'll just strap the kids to the roof!