Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh No! It's December, already..Where did November go?

I guess I know where November went, but time marches on and I am ready to decorate for the Christmas Holidays. So, on Thanksgiving Gian and Amy-Sue got out the lights and hung them for us AND took down all the boxes of decorations and put them in the Scrapbook room. I have sworn to downsize, but how can I get rid of all these treasures??? Look out Assistance League and D.I. here they come (I hope). Getting decorations up may be easier this year since I will be home more--however, helping Bob when he needs it detracts me and makes me lose my focus. "What was I doing, before. . ." ? "Should I really get rid of this..."? Decisions, Decisions!
I love this time of year!!!
Thanks Gian and Amy-Sue for the help and Tiff and Drew for picking up a few things I need.
What would we do without our family? Now, what was I doing before I was ... Focus on the season. Make it a great day!

No comments: