Monday, November 16, 2009

Proud Nana Time(again??)

Sabrina won the election at Tincher school. She is now the SNAC (student nutrition a????? council ) vice president. She gave a talk to all the 4th and 5th graders, then the election was held, and she called me (while I was at work at the ALLB Thrift and Vintage Shop) to tell me she won. I like those elections that don't go on forever...! Good job Sabrina!!
Then, on Sunday (please forgive us, the Jr. Olympic Committee doesn't understand about Sundays) Sabrina ran a Cross Country race at Mt. Sac. College and placed 9th (out of 64 runners) to move her one more step closer towards competing at Nationals in Reno. Next week she will run in the last qualifying race in Escondido at Kit Carson park. Go Sabrina Go!
Hudson played Soccer on Saturday and was instrumental in scoring enough points to help his team win, TWICE! Way to go Hudson!!
Everyone else is Sweet, and Kind, and Enthusiastic, and Fun, and I love 'em all!!!

No comments: