Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grateful Heart

Early Thanksgiving morning--the paper isn't here yet, probably because it has to be stuffed with all the ads for tomorrow's shoppers. While I await its arrival, I ponder what I am grateful for today, and every day! The list is lengthy and I will not post it here, but at the top of my list is Bob, who lets me be me even when it causes him to roll his eyes and shake his head; and my family, whom I love with every fiber of my being. We are so blessed with good children who always try to do what is right and follow God's plan for us--Drew and Amy-Sue and their spouses Tiffany and Gian (who we especially feel blessed to call family--we couldn't have chosen better); the grandkids--Rylee, Cassidy, Camryn, Sabrina, Hudson,Devyn, Tabitha, Peyton, and Charlee -- We love 'em and we are blessed beyond measure to have them so close to us.
What fun they bring to our lives. For all that God blesses us with in our daily lives and the chance we have to serve Him daily we give thanks today and every day!
Now, "let's get this rodeo started" !! Where is that darned paper??
MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!